At Tree Island Bed and Breakfast, come to play but be prepared to stay!
Your Bed and Breakfast near Courtenay in the Comox Valley, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Tree Island Bed and Breakfast features:
- elevator to second floor making staying here easier for those who find stairs difficult – we are not fully accessible so please do inquire with us prior to booking.
- free wireless internet
- complimentary self serve beverage station
- delicious homemade hot full breakfasts, home baked breads and preserves – we use lots of local ingredients
- use of common sitting / living rooms
- walk out deck with ocean and mountain views
- pottery gallery and working studio on site – workshop/classes packages available – for more info on Pottery, visit Cori’s Pottery Site
- renovated en-suite washrooms with locally made artisan hand soap by Lindly’s Soap
- steps from the beach at Baynes Sound
- we are GLBT friendly
- two resident cats, Sage and Ashiko, along with Pippin and Coltrane who are exceptionally well-behaved dogs that often visit. Their owners like it when we say that… but it’s true.
The Sunrise Guest Room is a private, light filled room at entry level. It has a very comfortable queen size bed with pillow top mattress, en-suite washroom with shower and a large picture window overlooking the garden. After you have had a day exploring and hiking, skiing and golfing, wine tasting and beach combing, coming home to our b and b, you’ll end your day in the Sunrise Guest Room. Curling up in your bed with a good book from our lending library may just be the perfect ending to a perfect day.
The Sage Guest Suite has a separate private sitting room attached in our B&B. It is on our 2nd floor with a very comfortable double bed with pillow top mattress and en-suite washroom with shower. The Sage washroom overlooks our sour cherry tree – we’ve made some wonderful jam from our tree this year which you’ll be able to taste at breakfast. You’ll find you just may drift off to blissful sleep in your lounging chair in your sitting room with your ipad on your lap, or a guide book resting on your chest, describing whale watching, or the wineries in Black Creek and Merville, or the local farms in the Comox Valley outlining of your adventures for the next day. What ever the case, we know you’ll be deliciously comfortable.
$139.00 CND / night – single or double occupancy