At Tree Island Bed and Breakfast, Come to play but be prepared to stay!
Your Bed and Breakfast in Courtenay, Comox Valley, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Tree Island Bed and Breakfast features both ocean and mountain views, plus:
- Wheelchair access on two floors with elevator. (please inquire before booking re your accessibility needs).
- Free wireless internet
- Free parking for cars or for RV
- Spectacular full hot breakfasts
- Shared sitting / living room
- Walk out to decks – one overlooking the ocean and the other overlooking a canopy of towering cedar trees
- Pottery gallery and working studio
- Steps from the beach
- 2 resident cats, Sage and Ashiko. And 2 exceptionally behaved dogs that often visit – Their owners like it when we say that… but it’s true.
- Daily housekeeping
- Minimum stay – 1 night, Maximum stay 14 nights
- Daily on site management
The Sunrise Guest Room is a private, light filled room at entry level. It has a very comfortable queen size bed with pillow top mattress, en-suite washroom with shower and a large picture window overlooking the garden.
The Sage Guest Suite has a separate private sitting room/den/office attached. It is on our 2nd floor with a very comfortable double bed with pillow top mattress, en-suite washroom with show and garden views. The Sage washroom overlooks our sour cherry tree. (We’ve made some wonderful unique (sour cherry chai) jam from our tree this year which you’ll be able to taste at breakfast.)
$139.00 CND / night – single or double occupancy – Sage Suite or Sunrise Suite
SPECIAL: Multi Night Discount may apply on 3 night stay or longer – mid week, September 15 through April 30
Tree Island Bed and Breakfast is a proud member of the Comox Valley Bed and Breakfast Association