Tree Island Bed and Breakfast in Courtenay, Comox Valley, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Reservations and Policies
Our goal is to make your stay with us memorable and enjoyable.
When choosing to make your reservation with us at Tree Island B&B, we want you to know that we appreciate you making the choice to stay with us. Our policies at the bottom of this page will likely answer many of the questions you may have. If there is anything else you would like to know, just ask us. By phone or email.
All rooms are $139.00/night.
- Our rates include all taxes and service fees
- an amazing hot breakfast, and
- complimentary self serve beverages.
- (Rates are the same for single or double occupancy)
Reservations and Bookings at Tree Island Bed and Breakfast is simple.
We like to do things the HUMAN way, so…
- send us an email or
- give us a call @ 1-778-427-4001
We’ll let you know if our guest suites are available when you are wanting to visit.
If we can’t accommodate you, we’ll do our best to help you find an alternative place stay.
We’ll do our best to be Your Bed and Breakfast in Courtenay, Comox Valley, Vancouver Island, British Columbia from here on in!
We want your stay here to be so wonderful that you will tell all your friends and family to come visit us too.
Tree Island Bed and Breakfast features:
- wheelchair access on two floors with elevator. We won’t claim to be fully wheel chair accessible but we do have an elevator with 36″ doors. Only our Sage Guest Suite has wide enough doors for a wheel chair, but one would need to be able to walk or have some assistance in order to get into bed. If access is an issue for you, please contact us and we can discuss your needs and together we can see if we can accommodate you. The en-suite shower for our Sage guest suite has a small lip at the base and is NOT a wheel-in shower.
- free WiFi
- home-baked hot breakfasts
- use of common sitting / living room
- walk out decks
- pottery gallery and working studio
- complimentary self serve beverage station
- steps from the beach
- 2 resident cats , Sage and Ashiko. and 2 exceptionally behaved dogs that often visit – Their owners like it when we say that… but it’s true.
Please specify which room you are interested in booking when you contact us.
SUNRISE GUEST ROOM ~ Queen Bed and en suite Private Washroom
$139.00/night single or double occupancy
SAGE GUEST SUITE ~ Double Bed – Enjoys a separate private sitting room or den and en-suite Private Washroom
$139.00/night – single or double occupancy
- Please use the contact form or call us directly at 778-427-4001.
- We will get back to you with availability.
Picnic / Bagged lunch for two available upon request at an additional charge. We must have notice in order to $25.00
“Honey… I love you so much”… Fruit, Chocolate, Local Wine or – $50.00
Cheese, Crackers and Local Wine along with special “I Love You” flowers – $50.00
- Play with Clay – Have a go at the potter’s wheel or hand-build a beautiful plate, bowl, cup, garden ornament,
- 2 hours – $50.00 / 2 day workshop – $325.00
The Fine Print – POLICIES
- To secure your room, we require 1st nights deposit ($139.00 payable by visa/mastercard/American Express/JCB – we will ask for your CVC code ( 3 digits on the back o f your credit card) and your postal code.
- Check In – From 4:00 – 5:00 pm – If you are planning on coming later, please just let us know your approximate time of arrival so we can better plan your welcome.
- Check Out – By 10:30 am
- Our interior space is a non smoking house
- Our pets have requested that your pets stay home please.
- We ask that you let us know of any food allergies or special dietary requests at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival so we can prepare accordingly. We want you to fully enjoy your breakfast here.
- Balance payment of your stay is due anytime prior to your last nights stay with us. We want your last morning with us to be relaxing and free from check out paperwork.
- Please note our cancellation policy provides for a full refund of your deposit provided that we are notified 48 hours prior to check-in of a change of your plans. In the event that less than 48 hours notice is received, a refund will only be provided if we are able to re-book the suite on short notice.